Handmade By Susan

Handmade By Susan

Sunday, January 4, 2015

What have I been up to?


hello!!

I have neglected my scrappy blog over the past year! It is because I had another crafty venture that kept me busy... I was making girls tutus and hair accessories for sales. I loved it but I decided that my heart is not in it as much as paper crafts and it neglected my scrappy passion. So I am going to share the prijects I have worked on over the year but did not blog. My scrappy mojo is back and I will share those projects later today :-)


One happy tutu customer!
I hosted a baby shower at work...handmade the banner...
Made a onesie book for all guests to give well baby wishes and baby tips :-)


Over 2014 I participated in many craft shows selling my bows!

I have been busy...I am so excited to be scrapping and paper crafting more! I will post my scrappy projects later today.. Talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment