Handmade By Susan

Handmade By Susan

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome 2015! New projects to start the year!

Hello again! 

I wanted to share more projects that I have been working on. First is an altered chalkboard I purchased unfinished at Michaels. It is now a rather large magnet for my refrigerator. I used acrylic paint.. Grunge board pieces and prima bobble and flowers...
 Next I made some pocket style cards for my Christmas pictures using lots of wood veneers and Pink Paislee paper...


Last is my favorite project..an altered composition book..this will be my scrappy journal/planner. Since I do albums of a mix of 12x12 and various pocket style pages I need to plan the album so I don't end up with blank pages. I used lots of distress ink and prima romantic paper. I have to say anything in this style paper is now in my shopping list! I love the beautiful distressing and blending :) I used a paper doily I die cut and a MME. Journal card. I used grunge board and prima elements. 

My next project I have on my craft desk is a card...see you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment