Handmade By Susan

Handmade By Susan

Friday, February 21, 2014

First design team application and lessons learned

I love crafts so much it sometimes takes over my world lol! I make girls hairbows and tutus, home decor and paper crafts. I sell my hairbows but I lost the joy of it. Its no longer fun, its stressful. I havent had as much time to give to my first passion of paper crafts. I saw a design team call for Jillibean Soup (products I adore)...I tried but I see things I could have done better. I didnt make the team :( but I see ways to improve and make it my goal to keep trying and improving.

Here are the things I see in my work that can improve for the next application:

  • Create a photo box for better pictures
  • Create more projects for my blog 
  • use the most current supplies for the team I am applying for
Here are my submissions, please feel free to give feedback as this is a learning experience for me, Have a Great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment