Handmade By Susan

Handmade By Susan

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful Layout with I am Roses--IAR sketch #2



I loved these pics taken on a hayride, my daughter decided to show me some love! I am so thankful for her! I decided to use this Ki memories paper kit I bought at Ross a while back. I used a heart doily and glimmer mist it in lemon and tigerlilly, i used fabric leaves and a sizzix die to cut the pumpkins which I inked in spiced marmalade distress ink. I used the stampin up banner punch for the banner and letters from the kit. I used Martha Stweart butterfly punches and gold vellum paper.  I made a label for journaling with the TH sizzix die. The little flowers on the banner are IamRoses S10 flowers and the daisys in the left corner I used distress ink and glimmer mist flower # D1-15. I loved how this turned out!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's neat! Thank you for playing along :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!!! Thanks so much for participating =) Hugz Leanne =)

    ReplyDelete